Tuesday, December 9, 2014

GET THE LOOK // INDIGO & TAN


Hey guys, I'm sorry for the lack of posts these past weeks, been busy with activities lately. Anyways, here's a look I posted on lookbook.nu but haven't got the chance to post it here yet.

As you've been noticing in your Instagram feeds, Dapper Street style is hot right now, and I'm loving it. I love how a casual outfit can look sharp just by adding accessories such as vests/waist belts, tie and of course a good shoes... not to mention a well groomed hair.

Here's a sample of how I turned a simple denim shirt and pants into a sharper and dapper look.

HYPE this look on LOOKBOOK.nu





 ______________________________________________________

GET THE LOOK
______________________________________________________
Denim Shirt by KEAR & KU
Vest by URBAN PLANET
Skinny Tie by TOPMAN
Denim Jeans by URBAN PLANET
Bag by ZARA
Shoes by PEDRO SHOES



XOXO,
ALLEN

Click below to follow me on other platforms:






2 comments:

  1. sharp look & great photos! I'm also from Canada, would you like to follow each other? let me know :)

    http://www.cassandragiugno.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you cassandra. sure why not. will follow. :)

      Delete